Just want to get ahead in Prealgebra? Coolmath can help! Coolmath Prealgebra has a ton of really easy to follow lessons and examples that will make you a successful prealgebra student.
Hate Algebra? Yeah, Coolmath can fix that. Totally dig Algebra? What to get ahead in Algebra? Need to review your Algebra? Yep, Coolmath is here for that too! Coolmath Algebra has hundreds of really easy to follow lessons and examples that will make you a successful algebra student.
http://mindresearch.net The MIND Research Institute enables elementary and secondary students to reach their full academic and career potential through developing and deploying math instructional software and systems. A non-profit organization, MIND also conducts basic neuroscientific, mathematics, and education research to improve math education and advance scientific understanding.
Benefits of MIND Programs:
- Innovative visual approach teaches math concepts
- Comprehensive courseware aligns to state standards
- Increases state standardized test scores for students, classes,
- Game metaphor engages students who have struggled with
conventional approaches in math and learning
- Language-independent software lessons reduce the language
barrier to learning math
- Instructional design reaches students at every level
of academic proficiency
- Innovative games train students in multi-step problem-solving
- Self-paced instructional software makes teaching easier
and more productive
http://www.mathnasium.com/ Mathnasium is a learning center where students go year-round to boost their math skills. We are highly specialized; we teach only math. Our program is for students in pre-K through 12th grade. Our goal is to significantly increase your child’s math skills, understanding of math concepts, and overall school performance, while building confidence and forging a positive attitude toward the subject.
http://www.coolmath4kids.com/ Cool math 4 kids is an amusement park of math and more – especially designed for fun, fun, FUN!Cool math 4 kids is a math site specially designed for what kids like and how they learn! Math really CAN be fun and really CAN be easy to learn.